The Christian Taekwondo University (CTU) is an international network of church affiliated, Christian Taekwondo programs that seek to use Taekwondo as an evangelistic tool to reach lost and hurting souls with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
To use Taekwondo as an evangelistic tool, reaching out to communities across North America and beyond to minister the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Training up Christian Taekwondo University leaders within the church that can teach the art and science of Taekwondo Chung Do Kwan under the guidance of the United States Chung Do Kwan Association and the Sell Team Ministry.
- An exciting outreach program for families in your community through The Sell Team Taekwondo system.
- A tool to transition the unchurched to the church.
- Training for your members to grow into an effective ministry (no experience necessary in Taekwondo, we will train them with our proven methods.)
- Charter school memberships in churches or other venues
- Special teaching seminars to train Christian Taekwondo Universtiry leaders within the church
- Awesome leadership developmentseminars for adults, teens and children
- Taekwondo certifications both nationally and internationally
- Benefit from our experience (since 1967).
- Develop evangelistic teams through the Sell Team Taekwondo system.
- Full support and recognition in training, training resources, competition, prayer and our International reputation as “The Best of the Best.”
Benefits to Churches
1. To offer Christian leaders an exciting opportunity to attract young people and families to church.
2. People will be led to Jesus Christ by building relationships and discipled through Bible study and prayer accordance with teachings of the sponsoring church.
3. Win souls to serve God, the church and their local community. Strengthen existing church members through Taekwondo and learning how to mentor others
4. ATTRACTING FAMILES AND ALL AGE groups TO YOUR CHURCH – PARENTS are looking for programs that support character development and physical fitness for their family .
5. A family activity. OUR EXPERIENCE SHOWS THAT FAMILIES LOVE TO BE ABLE TO DO A HEALTHY ACTIVITY TOGETHER – Our system of Taekwondo PROVIDES THIS. (see testimonies)
5. A family activity.